There are many kinds of people and everyone is also unique in their own way, the way they think and act. While making any important decisions, some go by word of mouth, popularity, and public opinion while others choose to get every information possible about it and analyse the pros and cons themselves.
If there is something that can please both these types of people, then what can it be except the expert’s opinion. Obviously, your doctor or the general physician is the expert in the matter of our health care. Have you ever considered asking que es el CBD that seems to have come from nowhere and now enjoys this huge popularity?
If not, then don’t you worry. We did just that for you, to clear your thoughts from a medical viewpoint and to answer all your unanswered questions on CBD so far. In this article, we will be giving away the information that we have in what some doctors think about CBD, in a nutshell, and pointers for your easy understanding.
After reading this article, if you wish to try out (or order your CBD if you are a regular user), then check out the JUSTCBDstores where CBD is available in all forms like CBD tincture, CBD creams, CBD vape juices, and CBD oils. They even have CBD products especially formulated and prepared for your pets. Also, they are well-reputed for their quality of CBD products.
Here are what doctors say about CBD
There have been several contradictory thoughts and comments on CBD from doctors over the years. Some of them are particularly interesting and are compiled for you below:
- In some cases, the very same doctors who talked against CBD have changed their opinions, like Dr. Sanjay Gupta associated with CNN.
- Gupta has written an article against medical CBD and in four years he changed his mind and wrote a public apology for this in another article.
- Doctors agree that there must be some potential therapeutic property in CBD and that might be the reason why CBD has quickly become America’s most favourite, popular and sought-after cannabinoid.
- Doctors say that CBD is the only drug that has grown this popular in such a short span and has increased immensely in sales volume also, in history of health supplements.
- Not every doctor certifies in favor of CBD. Some feel that more time and research is needed to arrive at a conclusive decision on this subject.
- Gupta gives the example of a young colarado girl, who was suffering 300 seizures a week. The only thing that worked for her was a CBD strain of marijuana.
- Ethan B Russo, says that CBD and THC together forms a great combination of analgesic drug as CBD can help undo the psychoactive property of THC.
It is evident that no doctor certifies that CBD works like magic, but there are enough case studies that has proved the health benefits on patients.